Monday, February 20, 2012

Crazy Cat Lady -Finished

Crazy Cat Lady Challenge for Sims 2

Finished!

I was so tired but I couldn't go to bed. Looks like lightning has taken my place on the bed. Great! There goes another 20 points!

I awoke the next morning from sleeping on the couch. My neck and back were both so stiff I could barely move. I refilled the food bowls and cleaned out the litterbox. I then called all my kitties so that I could pet them. I only counted five. Fae was there. Phoenix was there. Lightning was there. Magnus was there. Astrid was there. Kobe on the other hand wasn't there. He had run away. I was devistated. Another 20 points down the drain. I called and reported Kobe missing and the guy on the phone said he'd help me find him.

Later that evening Fae grew from a kitten to a full grown cat. Isn't she cute?


The day after Fae's birthday, I was still depressed about Kobe running away. The animal control people have still not found him. I needed a diversion to get my mind off of it. I was going to play a good game of chess but unfortunately Astrid was in there totally annihilating my chess table. I couldn't get her to stop. She totally distroyed it. Ugggh! There goes another 20 points.

Astrid's destruction of the chess table brings this challenge to an end.

Me and my kitties lasted a whole 3 and a half hours.

Here's a review.

Starting out with 100 points
- 20 points from Astrid destroying my armchair
-40 from two cats sleeping on my bed when I was tired.
-20 for Kobe running away
-20 for Astrid's destruction of the chess table.

That leaves me with zero points, folks.
Challenge over!

Up Next - Independent Kids Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment