Friday, February 17, 2012

Rags to Riches - Finished!

Rags to Riches

Finished!

After work, a fellow co-worker, Toby Brueng asked me out for lunch. Unfortunately, his choice of restaraunt was a fast food burger place. Look what horrible manners this man has! Even if I didn't have a boyfriend I still wouldn't date him. 



On my days off, I would practice painting. My painting may suck for now but one day I'll be painting masterpieces. Mark my word!



Okay, so I still haven't painted a masterpiece yet. I'm not giving up. For now I think I'll try my hand at writing novels. This should be so easy. One day I'm going to write a book on how I went from having virtually nothing to having massive wealth. Hey! A girl can dream. Can't she? 


Okay writing takes too long and I have a baby and a job to worry about. Oops, I forgot to mention I had a baby by my boyfriend. Her name is Mia. Sorry, I don't have any baby pics. Here is a pic of her in her toddler phase.


I finally made it to the top of the paranormal career. I'm a cult leader and everyone listens to everything I have to say. I say frog and they jump. It feels good having so much power and the money isn't bad either. Check out what I go to work it. Sweet!


Mia had a birthday today and I'm so glad. Now that she goes to school I don't have to worry about who is going to watch her. She's a sweetie and smart as a whip. She reminds me of her dad with her dark hair and eyes, but I think she takes after me in the face.


Yay! I finally got enough money to finish building the house. It looks so nice. You could never guess that it use to be a tiny shack. Now that I've finished building onto the house and advancing through the paranormal career I think I'll start skilling. My lifetime want is to max out all my skills.


Mia is a teenager now. She is looking more and more like her dad every day.


She decided she wanted to live with her dad because she wanted to get to know him better. I made her her favorite breakfast food pancakes. After we ate breakfast we said goodbye and she got in the cab. I'm still teary eyed. I'm going to miss her.


I've finally maxed all my skills! I'm finished! It was a hard but fun challenge. I think raising a kid made it even more challenging. Mia is in college now and I'm staying in the house. Right after I reached my lifetime want, I retired and now I'm going to do the crazy cat lady challenge.


Goodbye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment