Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rags to Riches

Rags to Riches Challenge


An awesome challenge on modthesims where your sim tries to make it to the
top of the carreer ladder starting out with as little as possible.


My sim for the challenge


I decided to use my self sim for this challenge. I left my boyfriend and moved out of our swanky witch manor and bought an empty 3x3 lot where I'll be living for the entire challenge. I only have 500 simoleons so I'll need to learn how to stretch my money farther.

My starter lot.


So far, I've only been able to buy the bare necessities. I have a cheap sofa, a sink, and a toilet. This stuff should help me keep my comfort, hygene, and bladder motives stable. For now I'll have to use community lots for food.

Hey DJ!


I spent all of my cash on the little bit of stuff on my lot. What am I going to do? I decide to head over to a small club and DJ. The crowd was really into it and I made 100 simoleans. After that I came home and searched the paper for a job. I found a job as a psychic phone pal starting tonight. I hope the cash starts rolling in.

Sleeping under the stars.


I had a great night a work and even got a promotion. I used that money to build some walls around what little possessions I have. After that I still had a little money left, so I invested in a small matress and a book shelf. This is what my tiny little house looks like.


That's all for now.
Stay tuned to this blog for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment