Sunday, February 19, 2012

Crazy Cat Lady

Crazy Cat Lady Challenge for Sims 2

After I finished the Rags to Riches challenge I decided to quit my sweet job in the paranormal career and become a crazy cat lady. Presently I'm getting my little house ready for six kitties. I put out 4 of everything my kitties will need. Here is a piccie of me preparing food for my kitties.

I decided I was going to adopt some cats and take in some strays. Here is my first cat, Pheonix. The animal control woman just brought him over.


Next a different animal control woman brought me a cute little kitty I named Fae. Awww. So wittle!

I adopted a third cat I named Lightning. He likes to sit on the couch and watch tv. I think I blends in really well with the orange sofa. Maybe he was a chameleon in his past life.

Then I took in a stray I  renamed Magnus. His favorite thing to do is lay by the lake and watch the fishes.

I adopted the fifth kitty who I named Astrid. She is so mischevous. She has already destroyed my cute orange armchair. Bad Astrid! Too bad I can't scold her.

 My last kitty is a stray I took in named Kobe. He's really agressive and totally addicted to the scratching post.

That's all for now. Stay tuned to this blog for more wacky kitty hijinks!

I leave you with the cutest cat piccie I made. Me and my kitty Fae snuggling. Yep. She's a snuggler.

How cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment